Editor’s Note: This guest post comes to us courtesy of One Block Off The Grid. Author credit goes to Dave Llorens. Note as well please this is not official partner content, but rather an editorial decision that we find the content useful enough to present it to you for your consideration.
I went around and asked 18 employees to give me a question that they answer every single day with solar customers. Together as a company we probably answer these questions thousands of times a week, so I figured I’d bang out all the questions in individual helpful videos with straight-shooting answers. Here they are:
Full list of questions
- 1. Does my solar power work if the power goes out?
- 2. How long does solar power take to install on my house?
- 3. Should I buy American made solar panels?
- 4. Do I need to replace my roof before I put solar power on my house?
- 5. Can I buy solar panels and put them up myself? (DIY Solar)
- 6. What is thin film solar power and should I use it on my house?
- 7. Why do you need my electricity usage to design a solar system for my house?
- 8. How does the ownership of a solar power system work on a house?
- 9. How much does solar power cost?
- 10. Where is pay-as-you-go solar, like a lease or a PPA, available?
- 11. What happens after a solar lease or PPA agreement ends?
- 12. What happens to my pay-as-you-go solar power agreement if I move?
- 13. Which solar panels are the best?
- 14. How much does an individual solar panel cost?
- 15. Will solar power change my gas bill or just the electric bill?
- 16. What is the difference between a kilowatt and a kilowatt-hour?
- 17. How much will solar save me if I put it on my house?
- 18. What does One Block Off the Grid Do?
About One Block Off the Grid: One Block Off the Grid’s job is to help homeowners across the country save money on their electric bills by having the best solar installers compete for their business… …We use our custom technology to show you how much you can save. We do this over the phone, for free, and in just a few minutes.